Download the 'Kimberley Karavans 2018 Brochure'
2-page brochure on Kimberley Karavans with Specification, Pricing and handy comparison table.
- Specification on each Model
Once registered, the download is instantaneous!
Leading the changes: weight reduction, more solar and battery capacity for longer stays, ensuring every model is capable of adding the waterless toilet. Thus a better range for families wishing to stay longer in remote areas.
Standard in every 2018 model: Lithium Batteries, all super-light Black Optima Solar arrays with new smart controllers, and the Smart Touch Plus. This system only reads information and is NOT a remote control system. We still use traditional switches. Most models have Smart refrigeration and all are equipped for the automated waterless toilet if you choose this option.Lithium Batteries on EVERY KIMBERLEY MODEL.
- 200Ahr Lithium Battery in every model
- 600Ahr available for Kruiser S, T Class
- Bluetooth connected for monitoring and event records
- Charges at twice the speed of conventional AGM or Lead crystal batteries
- Great weight reduction.
- Long cycle life
SMART TOUCH PLUS on EVERY KIMBERLEY MODEL.
- NEW Gorilla Glass high definition display in every model
- Batteries, water tank levels on all models.
- Solar, Inverter, Fridge and Freezer temp and power on selected models
- Smartphone bluetooth connected for every model.
- With Kimberley SmartRV on Wifi*, there is remote service access to your system from anywhere in the world. Security feature prevents spamming.
Smartphone app for every model: easy to follow second screen:
- for battery, water levels, grey water, solar system, refrigeration.
- Bluetooth connection : no internet needed.
- "Future proof" with planned CI-Bus compatibility to Dometic, Truma, and Alko products. This should enable remote control of air-conditioning and heating from your smartphone. (CI-Bus is Caravan Industry Bus which Kimberley is committed to)
- 80 uses, no smell, no need for dump station.
- Available in every model and equipped with:
- a booster fan,
- a 12V heater
- and a removable liner.
STABILITY IN TOWING
With lighter vehicles and improved vehicle braking, there is a greater need for more efficient braking in caravans. Simply put: if the vehicle is lighter and brakes faster and stronger than the caravan, the caravan inertia will push to a jack knife scenario. The solution is to have stronger and more powerful brakes in the caravan that act as a "parachute" behind the vehicle.
Kimberley have released the most powerful disc braking ever with Lightweight ventilated disc braking and dynamic Kimberley callipers.
As a comparison these are significantly more powerful than the Alko disc system because of a higher controlled hydraulic pressure.
- Using Lithium and Superlight solar achieves Weight reduction of: 60kgs -120kgs : easier to tow, longer range
- Matching Wheels and Tyres for European 120mm PCD standard:
- Match Landrover Discovery 3, 4 & 5 , Range Rover, Touareg, Amarok.