High Performance Energy Systems for Off Road camper Trailers and Caravans
High performance for this eBook is measured by power/ weight.
In Caravans and Camper Trailers, the lighter the weight, the easier to tow with better accessibility to the best camping spots.
The core question when investigating your requirements is to ask just how much of Australia do you want to experience and how independent do you wish to be? High performance energy comes at a price. Is it worth it?
This eBook covers all these topics in a 38 Page document.
Preamble: The Future in High Performance Energy Systems
- Operating a full power Air-conditioner on Batteries
- Why are we using more power? a 20 year trend.
- Performance is measured by Power to Weight
- Examples of Low weight Solar panels
- Designing a Lithium System to avoid danger
- Generating Power with Solar
- A Quick Lesson in Solar Performance?
- MMPT Solar Controllers are a Must!
- Storing the electrical energy in Batteries
- Design of Lithium Systems
- Design of Charging systems for Lithium Batteries
- Storing the electrical energy in Methanol - Fuel Cells
- Easy to use charging systems
- A summary of this eBook
- Addendum for high end Camera Users
eBook on High Performance Systems
A 38 page eBook on design of high performace electrical systems