Guide to Silent & Superlight Fuel Cells
Why invest in a Fuel Cells for your off-road camper trailer or caravan?
This eBook is a thorough guide to the advantages and disadvantages of fuell cells for off-road applications.
You will read that the stored energy is safer and easier to handle than petrol or LPG. Methanol has the LOWEST wetght of 4 different sources. It is only 3% of the weight of an equivalent lead acid battery energy source.
The EFOY fuel cell operation is Automatic and simple to use.
The Chapters are:
- 1. Performance Advantage
- 2. Testimonial off-road in Central Australia
- 3. The Technology behind EFOY Fuel Cells
- 4. Fuel Cartridges
- 5. What are the figures of weight, power and capacity?
- 6. Summary of what can be operated by a Fuel cell in an off road camper trailer or caravan
- 7. Installation Photos
- 8. Test results
- 9. Local Modification for high ambient temperatures
- 10. Performance Expectations and Recommendation
- 11. Technical details
- 12. Summary of Advantages and Disadvantages
The recommendations include the weight of a complete setup for the lowest weight and longest life.