Kimberley have built over 800 off-road caravans since 2006. You can have confidence when you buy a new Kimberley Karavan because you are buying a tried, tested and proven off-road caravan.
In case you aren’t aware, Kimberley hold an international patent over the slide-out and unfold action of the Kimberley Karavan.
- is no wider than the 4WD and can match most 4WD wheels and tyres
- is similar height to a 4WD and stays low with split air-conditioner meaning it can fit in most garages as well
- has an inside shower and toilet
- has instant hot water and can pump from a stream or billabong directly for endless hot water
- has an outside full kitchen and second fridge drawer
- Our very first unit featured a mechanical winding mechanism - you'll be glad it is now a push-button electric winch!
- Bench tops were upgraded from traditional timber laminate construction to a modern "Corian"-like solid surface - much more attractive finish, scratches can be buffed away and surface can withstand some hot items be placed upon it.
- Two styles of large outdoor kitchens now available with large preparation area, sink, hot & cold water, BBQ, WeberQ, 2-burner stove options.
- Outside drawer fridge option.
- Portable TV screens for viewing in 2 different inside positions and 1 outside for watching movies around the campfire.
- Satellite TV system with automated satellite dish and VAST decoder box.
- 12V air conditioning for generator-free air conditioning.
- Bamboo-look vinyl flooring for much more modern appearance.
- Folding seats with integrated bolsters for quick pack up time.
- Rhino-suede and leather seating finishes.
- Lithium Iron batteries introduced for lighter weight and deeper cycle capacities.
- Grey water tanks for remote camping.
- Diesel-powered air heaters
- Underbed heater membranes
- Air suspension with finger-tip control
- Drawbar extension for amazing reverse turns.
- One-touch parking brake system.
- 3mm-thick Super thin solar panels are bonded to canopy for low wind drag and maximum amount of solar array possible for the roof size.
- Energy efficient 12V fuel cell for extended remote stays with no generator
- Outstanding fuel consumption results with low-drag super thin solar panels on roof and split system air-conditioning.
- MPPT solar controllers for best solar performance possible.
- Split system air conditioning added for far quieter operation and reduced roof height for easier garage storage.
- The "Series 3” in 2009 added the redundant gas strut that pushes in addition to the lifting mechanism.
For more information about Kimberley off-road caravans, download your free ebook below:
Cameron Johnston | Kimberley Group